Returns and warranty
We are thrilled to offer free returns for our valued customers. We know you’ll love our jewellery as much as we do. However, if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, just return your order within 30 days of purchase and we’ll issue a full refund.
Contact one of our friendly customer service team, through email at: email@example.com to determine whether you would prefer an exchange or credit note. Returns will only be accepted if all our postage terms and conditions are adhered to. Please make sure you read them before returning you item to us.
We will refund your return postage cost as soon as we receive the item in original condition. Remember to include your receipt!
Please carefully read special conditions for returns below:
- You must contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 02 66519100 to let us know that you are returning the item.
- Please return your item to us clearly marked with your name and address.
- The original receipt must be included with the return
- Please return your item within 30 days of purchase. We are unable to process returns after that time.
- Items being returned from outside Australia must be marked as "Returned Goods" so as not to incur customs charges.
- We are unable to accept items for which insufficient postage has been paid or for which there are customs charges.
- Please ensure that your item is returned via registered mail with tracking number and signature – lost in the mail returns will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Returns must be packaged appropriately so as not to incur damage along the way. Damaged items due to the return process will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Re-sized items do not qualify for a refund or exchange.
- Refunds will be issued within 7 day of receipt and acceptance of the return
- Refunds will be issued to the same facility as the original payment. If your item was paid for by credit card, the card details must be supplied by the customer.
Return address: What Women Want Jewellers, 64 City Square, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Exchange and store credit
What Women Want Jewellers offers exchange or store credit provided you return the item within 30 days of purchase.
We also offer a 30 day money back guarantee with all our items – even if you just simply change your mind.
Contact one of our friendly customer service team as soon as possible to find out about returning your item. Please read our returns conditions carefully as your return will not be accepted unless all our conditions are met.
Refunds will be issued within 7 days of receipt and acceptance of the return, and made to the same facility as the original payment. If your item was paid for with a credit card please supply us with the card details for the return.
If an item purchased is faulty due to manufacture, or is unfit for the purpose it was intended, you must inform What Women Want Jewellers within 7 days of receiving your order via email at: email@example.com. Please also check our 6 month guarantee here.
What Women Want Jewellers items are guaranteed for a period of 6 months, from the date of purchase. This warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship. Your jewellery item will be repaired or replaced free of charge, provided that the fault falls within the terms of this guarantee.
Damage and/or defects caused by fair wear and tear, accidents or use which is unreasonable, dismantling or repair by persons other than authorised What Women Want Jewellers repair specialists are not covered by this guarantee.
Those items which are Hand Made by our What Women Want Craftsmen carry a 3 year guarantee on Quality and Workmanship from the date of purchase (excluding normal wear & tear, impact or damage). Hand Made items should be returned to What Women Want Jewellers for a complimentary clean and inspection every 6 months for the warranty to remain valid.
White gold and some silver jewellery is rhodium plated to enhance its appearance. This process is not permanent and these items will require regular plating to maintain their original appearance. Accordingly, any rhodium plating is excluded from the warranty.
When jewellery is repaired under warranty, only the remaining term of the original warranty will continue to apply. When jewellery is replaced under warranty, the new item of jewellery will have a new standard twelve month warranty from the date of replacement.
What Women Want Jewellers reserves the right to judge whether or not an item has been subject to abuse, abnormal wear, alteration, substitution, or any type of use causing deterioration. If on inspection the Jewellery shows any of these, the guarantee is entirely void.