Terms and conditions
The internet is a rapidly changing medium, WWWJ (What Women Want Jewellers) reserve the right to modify the terms of the following agreement. This means by using our site after we post any changes you agree to accept the modified terms.
We accept payments securely via Paypal, bank deposit, credit or debit card.
Payment must be made within 48 hours of your purchase. Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible if you need more time. The item will be returned to stock after this period.
Orders are processed within 24 hours of receipt of your payment and are dispatched daily from Monday to Friday.
If an item purchased is faulty due to manufacture or is unfit for the purpose it was intended, you must inform What Women Want Jewellers within 7 days of receiving your order via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We take every precaution to make sure we provide you with an accurate presentation, verbally and visually, of all our products. However, pricing and image errors may occur on rare occasions.
In the event that an item is listed at an incorrect price and/or with incorrect information due to an error, WWWJ shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel the order placed on the faulty listing. We will contact you with the correct information before cancelling the order.
Prices and availability of listed items are subject to changes without notice.
Product description and dimensions
Please choose carefully and ensure that the products meet your specification. If unsure please contact our friendly team.
Please note that all pictures should only be used as a reference, items may vary slightly in colour from the images shown (depends on contrast of your monitor).
Out of stock items
In rare instances or order may sometimes contain out of stock items. If this is the case you will be contacted and notified via email or phone. You will then be asked if you want to substitute the product for something else to the same value or proceed with your order minus the out of stock items (you will only be charged for items that are in stock). No items will be placed on back order.
Custom makes conditions
- Initial consultation and quotes are free, courtesy of What Women Want Jewellers
- Once quotes are accepted the decision is binding and must be confirmed in writing (e-mail, text etc)
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% once quote has been accepted is applied
- Any cost incurred for changes made by customer after the acceptance of the quote is the customer's responsibility
- Any variations in amounts of gold quoted to the specifications asked for by the customer are the responsibility of the customer
- There are no returns or exchanges of manufactured items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights
- Customers will be informed via phone call or text as soon as the item is finished and ready to be picked up
- Finished items must be picked up and paid for in full within two weeks of being informed
- A surcharge of 10% applies for orders during December
- Lay-by period is a maximum of 3 months
- Cancellation fee is 20% of total purchase price
- There are no returns or exchanges on Lay-by items with the exception of faulty goods or in accordance with your legislated rights
- The customer or the store has the right to cancel a Lay-by
- If the customer cancels the Lay-by within three months they have the right to a refund of all payments made, less the cancellation charge
- If the store cancels the Lay-by within three months the customer will be entitled to a full refund of all payments made
- Customers will be contacted for all Lay-bys that are not completed by the due date. After the due date the Lay-by will be cancelled and the customer will be given a refund for their payments made, less the cancellation charge
- The cancellation charge is applied to compensate the retailer's selling, storage and administration costs
- Any items placed on Lay-by cannot be altered until the Lay-by has been paid in full
- No items can be taken by the customer until the entire Lay-by has been paid in full
- In the lead up to Christmas, we are unable to offer a Lay-by service. Pre existing Lay-bys will not be affected.